2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
So do I. I just know extremism when I see it, and I tend to call it out on either "side." This nation needs to get back to decency and civility and leave the stupid rhetoric behind.
I'd agree yet your behavior so far paints you as an AOC type liberal...that doesn't bode well here. Didn't you used to have the moniker "Waymore"?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'd agree yet your behavior so far paints you as an AOC type liberal...that doesn't bode well here. Didn't you used to have the moniker "Waymore"?
LOL same MO as every other extremist - try and paint any moderates as liberals. And always make it personal so you don't have to argue the actual topic.

I already said I'm a proud GW Bush republican. Take that however you want, but try not to let it trigger you.

My guess is there are a lot of moderate conservatives on this forum (and yes, probably a few liberals) who just lurk and never post because of people like you. You and those like you need a safe space, so you try and drive off anyone with a point of view that doesn't agree with your own rather than have an actual conversation.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
"moderates"' today are simply liberals who don't like that moniker. EVERYTHING you post about is against almost anything America stands for. You spend your time here blowing smoke up Biden's rear while bashing Trump at every turn. Most members here are flag waving, anthem standing, pro police/military, anti mandate, anti big government, securing our borders, anti terrorist, against squad members like AOC etc...then there's you who seems to be on the other side of ALL of those subject. You call that moderate. Most people laugh at that. By the way...I don't need a "safe space"...I eat whiners like you for breakfast.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts