2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Got better things to do than play games
17,165 Posts
Is your arse jealous of the amount of chit that just came out of your mouth???

Reactions: cman

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
THIS administration? You mean the previous one that made a mockery of science?
you really need to stop with your liberal politics on this board. It just makes you look retarded for continuing to support the party of hatred, lies and corruption. Again, California called and wants you back there...you don't deserve nor belong in Texas.

·
Registered
113 Posts
you really need to stop with your liberal politics on this board. It just makes you look retarded for continuing to support the party of hatred, lies and corruption. Again, California called and wants you back there...you don't deserve nor belong in Texas.
triggered much? I see you've found your safe space here. LOL

BTW, I'm a GW Bush republican. Back when it was the party of decency.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Scheduled the PCR for today. Hopefully it will be negative. I am feeling slightly better today not great, but better than yesterday. I can actually sit-up and reply to my emails.

Some taste has come back today too. I could slightly taste my coffee today. Hopefully a good indicator, that maybe I will catch a break.
hopefully it's all good . wishing the best for you

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Results are in from CVS. NEGATIVE ! , that is a relief.

Right before I got the results in we had a call from a friend of my son's mom that their son tested positive.

Anyway huge relief, hopefully everything just keeps getting better. Going dove hunting this evening.

Thanks everyone for your input and help.

·
17,165 Posts
Glad to hear you're good to go. What do you think cause your periodic loss of smell & taste???

·
Registered
473 Posts
Results are in from CVS. NEGATIVE ! , that is a relief.

Right before I got the results in we had a call from a friend of my son's mom that their son tested positive.

Anyway huge relief, hopefully everything just keeps getting better. Going dove hunting this evening.

Thanks everyone for your input and help.
That's awesome news brother!! Praying you keep improving.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Glad to hear you're good to go. What do you think cause your periodic loss of smell & taste???
I'm just guessing but either a cold virus or sinus infection. My sinuses are still draining like crazy, even had a little blood. Very unusual as I have not had that happen before.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
If people want to rely on prayer and gods will, and on the antivax words from the vaccinated Fox News anchors I have no problem with that, each to his own.
I rely on and put all my faith and trust in prayer and God's will for everything every moment every day of my life.

I have no idea who the Fox news people you refer.to are. And really don't care to find out.

Where do you put your faith, prayers and trust? What do rely on?
The Government? Yourself? Other humans?

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
triggered much? I see you've found your safe space here. LOL

BTW, I'm a GW Bush republican. Back when it was the party of decency.
Not triggered, simply smart enough to not hold onto idiotic ideas that are anti Trump because of mean tweets. Trump solved problems that all Democrats and many Republicans didn't comprehend because they were so used to doing it the same old way for decades. I voted for Bush too and feel he got shafted because of Iraq but our country is MUCH better off without idiots like McClain, Flake and Romney style "Republicans" who were for destroying Trump at the cost of the party and the country...you seem like that type of blind dimwit. I'd rather have a party that accomplishes something and stands for American values than one that just makes you feel good. You can sit in your living room and ***** about liberals while voting alongside them...me, I'll stick to American ideals versus kneeling, worrying about 54 genders, open borders, creating terrorist states and siding with Russia and China. So frankly, stick your anti American nonsense where the sun don't shine.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I think your stumbled onto the wrong website.......In case you didn't know 2cool leans on the conservative side....just a little.
LIke most online forums and social media, when it comes to political discussions there’s lots of phony “tough guys“ on both sides who like to hurl insults at people from the safety of their keyboards. To me there’s really no point in having these discussions on a fishing forum in the first place.

·
Registered
13,708 Posts
LIke most online forums and social media, when it comes to political discussions there’s lots of phony “tough guys“ on both sides who like to hurl insults at people from the safety of their keyboards. To me there’s really no point in having these discussions on a fishing forum in the first place.
Please don’t come on here and say something that that is sensible and logical. That’s not allowed around here.

·
17,165 Posts
Well sport, this forum, like most forums, operates from the premise that you're an adult & capable of handling yourself on the internet. If you have a problem with this subject being posted in the main board, contact Trouthunter & have it moved to the Jungle. If you're here only to engage in fishing discussions, maybe you should just confine yourself to those sub-forums & call it a day.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think your stumbled onto the wrong website.......In case you didn't know 2cool leans on the conservative side....just a little.
So do I. I just know extremism when I see it, and I tend to call it out on either "side." This nation needs to get back to decency and civility and leave the stupid rhetoric behind.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts