2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Not being dramatic (17 year 911 medic) Do not wait...do not worry about home tests, get to a urgent care and get the infusion and steroids with antibiotics. Vaccinated or not...early treatment is key... I am speaking from a front line paramedics first hand experience with multiple encounters all that faired well got help early. I buried a brother fireman last week cause he tried to tough it out at home. If you are down south the Urgent care on dixie farm rd and 518 will treat you right. I had another co-worker who went there and got all the above. He popped back to almost all good in a week. Hit me up if you have questions or need help. Praying for you brother.

·
Got better things to do than play games
17,165 Posts
Hope you enjoy your misinformation campaign.
It's fine with me that you believe otherwise... I guess it's easier than doing your own homework.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I've tested twice since this mess started. I tested @ CVS pharmacy. You can choose either quick or the other takes 2 days for results. Gotta register online first. I have heard the quick test have <50% accuracy.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Parafirediesel is speaking the truth when it comes to starting treatment early. I work in a hospital not only are 90%+ of the pt that end up in the hospital unvaxed but 75% of those didn't want to come get help til it was to late. Take care of yourself be smart and don't try and be superman cuz your not.

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Loss of Taste and smell. Symptoms like that. My bet you have it.
Take care of yourself early like others have stated.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Parafirediesel is speaking the truth when it comes to starting treatment early. I work in a hospital not only are 90%+ of the pt that end up in the hospital unvaxed but 75% of those didn't want to come get help til it was to late. Take care of yourself be smart and don't try and be superman cuz your not.
and a good friend passed away day before yesterday after 54 days in the hospital. He refused to get vaccinated even though he had underlying conditions. The fact this administration has flip flopped and politicized this virus ticks me off to no end. People who normally wouldn't hesitate to take a vaccine are afraid to do so or won't because of this asinine administration.
I'm a staunch conservative and believe we have a right to determine our health care but the media and the government are killing people at an alarming rate.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I couldn't agree more. Look what the government has done to the public school system and them and the media are working to do the same to our healthcare.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I really hate talking about this topic cuz I feel it's worse than talking politics and religion but it's part of our everyday life. There is no right or wrong answers

·
Registered
113 Posts
and a good friend passed away day before yesterday after 54 days in the hospital. He refused to get vaccinated even though he had underlying conditions. The fact this administration has flip flopped and politicized this virus ticks me off to no end. People who normally wouldn't hesitate to take a vaccine are afraid to do so or won't because of this asinine administration.
I'm a staunch conservative and believe we have a right to determine our health care but the media and the government are killing people at an alarming rate.
THIS administration? You mean the previous one that made a mockery of science?

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Scheduled the PCR for today. Hopefully it will be negative. I am feeling slightly better today not great, but better than yesterday. I can actually sit-up and reply to my emails.

Some taste has come back today too. I could slightly taste my coffee today. Hopefully a good indicator, that maybe I will catch a break.

·
17,165 Posts
I prefer to let the actual experts do the "homework."
What experts??? The CDC??? The FDA??? The WHO??? Dr. Coughdrop??? LOL!!!

Try looking up Dr. Robert Malone, physician and inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology.

Do you also tell your doctor what's wrong with you when you go see him or her?
Yes, I do... as most people do.

THIS administration? You mean the previous one that made a mockery of science?
I can eat a can of alphabet soup & chit out a more intelligent statement than that. Seriously, do you want us to believe that out of millions of sperm, that you were the fastest???

Reactions: cman

·
Registered
247 Posts
I really hate talking about this topic cuz I feel it's worse than talking politics and religion but it's part of our everyday life. There is no right or wrong answers
If people want to rely on prayer and gods will, and on the antivax words from the vaccinated Fox News anchors I have no problem with that, each to his own.

·
17,165 Posts
Did your friend have other issues & what was his age???

Did he also have his senses of smell/taste come & go like the OP???

Did he have a real genetic test to know for a fact that he died as a result of COVID or did he have that PRC test that is just a scam because it can't differentiate between COVID, the flu or any other virus???

All I said was that there are a lot of mental issues due to health anxiety going around due to this bombardment of BS by the government & MSM, giving some people a predisposition to overreacting. There are a number of people that buy into the BS & some of them are right here. Hell, we've even had posts about sanitizing meat from the grocery store with bleach (right here on 2Cool) for God's sake. These people are candidates for the funny farm.

Reactions: cman

·
Registered
113 Posts
Did your friend have other issues & what was his age???

Did he also have his senses of smell/taste come & go like the OP???

Did he have a real genetic test to know for a fact that he died as a result of COVID or did he have that PRC test that is just a scam because it can't differentiate between COVID, the flu or any other virus???

All I said was that there are a lot of mental issues due to health anxiety going around due to this bombardment of BS by the government & MSM, giving some people a predisposition to overreacting. There are a number of people that buy into the BS & some of them are right here. Hell, we've even had posts about sanitizing meat from the grocery store with bleach (right here on 2Cool) for God's sake. These people are candidates for the funny farm.
Just because something is too complex for you to understand, doesn't mean it's wrong.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts