2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard a story from a guy at work yesterday about some guys wadefishing in the middle of the gulf on top of a reef catching trout. I've never heard of a place that shallow out there. Anybody know where this might be and what it's called? Sounded weird to me, and it must be a well known point so that boats don't hit it.

·
Senior Member, do I get a discount?
1,918 Posts
Man, I see someone standing on the water in the middle of the gulf I think i'll be getting right with God!!!!! Can you say JESUS??

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Whoever told you that must be high. The campeche banks aparently has some shallow areas like that but they are like 60 miles off the yucatan Then maybe in the keys too if that is considered the gulf still.

·
Registered
10,635 Posts
Maybe their perspective is a little warped on the word MIDDLE. They were on the second sandbar off of padre island maybe.

·
Cast
44 Posts
Nice Pic

Hey Hop that boat in your pic looks like mine but I don't remember going by any girls that looked like that?! LOL :dance:

·
Starboard List
1,882 Posts
Onemore said:
Hey Hop that boat in your pic looks like mine but I don't remember going by any girls that looked like that?! LOL :dance:
LMAO!! Neither do i! That's why i had to photoshop it! heh
--Hop

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't think that was it

He was talking like it was closer to Texas than that and it was more or less a secret spot that very few people know about. I'll see if I can get more info out of him.

·
Registered
403 Posts
if it wasn't chandaluer islands then i'm gonna say that you need to tell your boss to drug test that guy

justin

1 - 19 of 19 Posts