2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Wade Aid Jr. in yesterday and I'm gonna be tryin it out Thursday and Friday. Do you let them get wet when the water is over waist deep? do you wash them with soap or just spray it down with H2O? do you open the zipper to air out while not in use? thanx for the input in advance...JJ

·
An Over 60 Victim Of Fate
23,551 Posts
From their website is the information below and also you can get them as wet as you want when wading; that won't hurt them a bit.

How do you care for the Wade Aid?
Hand wash with fresh water and hang to dry.

·
MOD V Slave
445 Posts
I totally break mine down after each trip..anal, I suppose, but no problems to date. I got mine a little over a year ago. After everything is dry..i stuff the neoprine(sp?) back in and get ready for the next trip. Where you thinking about going tomorrow? I may join ya. If the wind/weather stays like it is right now..i was thinking west galveston bay or the sea wolf park area. I just p/u a new kayak that I'm dying to try out...so west bay might offer a little bit better protection if the wind kicks up.

Ryan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.