2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just spoke with Rex a few minutes ago, he is doing well... He said that his motorcycle is keeping him away from fishin and this board... He was at work just pulling up to a call, so we didn't speak long... I was gettin worried so I gave him a call, I never would have thought that dang scooter would have come between fishing and TTMB.... Guess we need to hire Ricco to steal it...LOL

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hey Rex !!.. Randy needs your help !! LOL...

As we continue playing the westside bars. we need your help !!.. Last week Randy was inundated with a young lady who felt he needed help in the mens bathroom of the club.. Of course, your job would be to help poor Randy enjoy his free time ! LOL.. Man i love this job !!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Thanks friends....still kickin'

Been super busy here lately and I have to admit, the bike is takin' a little time as well.

Myself and some buddies are ridin' out to a rally in Liberty tomorrow and I'm going to try like heck to get'em to swing on down to the beach and visit awhile afterwards

Thanks for the kind words,

Rex

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.