2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just spoke with Rex a few minutes ago, he is doing well... He said that his motorcycle is keeping him away from fishin and this board... He was at work just pulling up to a call, so we didn't speak long... I was gettin worried so I gave him a call, I never would have thought that dang scooter would have come between fishing and TTMB.... Guess we need to hire Ricco to steal it...LOL

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
did you tell him we were missin him around here? ya know, he may have someone riding on the back with him and THATS whats keeping him so busy! ;)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hey Rex !!.. Randy needs your help !! LOL...

As we continue playing the westside bars. we need your help !!.. Last week Randy was inundated with a young lady who felt he needed help in the mens bathroom of the club.. Of course, your job would be to help poor Randy enjoy his free time ! LOL.. Man i love this job !!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Thanks friends....still kickin'

Been super busy here lately and I have to admit, the bike is takin' a little time as well.

Myself and some buddies are ridin' out to a rally in Liberty tomorrow and I'm going to try like heck to get'em to swing on down to the beach and visit awhile afterwards

Thanks for the kind words,

Rex

1 - 5 of 5 Posts