2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I work for a sign company...we don't actually make banners, but we have someone that does it for us.
My question is how to remove the printing from a banner? I had a vinyl banner made for my cook team but, one word was mispelled. just wondering how I can remove it , besides covering it up. It was free so I really don't want to make a big fuss over it with the printer..

·
Maker of laser engraved switch panels
3,766 Posts
We make lots of banners. Depends on how it was produced. If the lettering is vinyl it can usually be removed, but will leave adheasive behind. Heat will sometimes help. It can also stretch some substraits. You will need a compatable solvent. If it is printed direct, you will need to cover it. Call the person who made it and ask.

·
Cert.Weigh Master,since 1999
15,195 Posts
U call and talk to Doug Youngblood at Compu-Tech signs in TC 409-945-4869, tell him ED sent ya Best in town, does it all.............banners, boats, trucks, rac cars, planes...signs.trophies....197 Loop Rd. North

·
Maker of laser engraved switch panels
3,766 Posts
Out of curiosity, what does a vinyl banner, somewhere around 6' W x 4' T with 4 colors run? I need to pick up one or two of them for the nonprofit I run.
PM me and we'll see what we can do. Production methods and costs are dependant on artwork. Some things are better produced in cut vinyl and others are more appropriately done by printing direct. Let me know if we can help.:texasflag

1 - 11 of 11 Posts