2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
cat lover
5,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son collects vintage writing pens so I worked him up a display / storage box for a few of his favorites. Walnut with two thin accent layers of Purple Heart. Hand rubbed a toung oil Finnish .....simple and fun

Attachments

·
Coastal Bend Fishing
2,912 Posts
My son collects vintage writing pens so I worked him up a display / storage box for a few of his favorites. Walnut with two thin accent layers of Purple Heart. Hand rubbed a toung oil Finnish .....simple and fun
Awesome work as usual buddy!!! I bet he really likes that, can't get any better than custom homemade work!! :texasflag

·
Premium Member
40,480 Posts
Nice job

I have used cigar boxes, then some foam and felt to line the inside so the pens don't bounce around and get scuffed up.

·
cat lover
5,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice job

I have used cigar boxes, then some foam and felt to line the inside so the pens don't bounce around and get scuffed up.
Thanks....He keeps them in felt sleeves so I did not line the box.....really more of a storage box than a display box I guess.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice job

r

i just found some of your custom pens in going through some things so i decided to look you up on here. made us think of you
hope your doing well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts