2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

We have some very exciting footage to share. Texas Toothy Hunter and I went out almost 6 miles in our 8' Zodiac to fish a rig. The little 6 horse Johnson motor took 40 minutes to get there. We trolled for kings and got one on the camera for everyone to see. Offshore fishing on a budget. This is one of the most exciting videos we have produced. During the video and you will see three scenes where the ribbon fish is passing through the water.

Thanks for all the help Shawncy.

Hope everyone enjoys.

Deaver

Click the image below to start the video.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Nice video! Be careful when you gaff your fish not to blow a hole in the side of the boat. That would not be good…

·
Registered
72 Posts
When I click on the picture to see the video, all is get is the symbols below. Does anyone know what my computer problem is? This happens sometimes when I receive attachments in emails. Please answer directly to: [email protected]
Sorry for the hijack.
jra
0&²uŽfϦ٪bÎl™¡Ü«ŒG©ÏŽäÀ Seh ‹´žÇF"£uN²•é4Ö,™DÒÇ ,â{P{¸ @@8R%µ¿_.©ÏŽãÀ SewÒÓ«º©ÏŽæÀ SeI©FC|àïüK²)9>ÞA\…' en-us]‹ñ&„EìGŸ_eRÉêËøů[wH„gªŒDúLÊà IsVBR4DeviceConformanceTemplateL2 IsVBR4 [email protected]ÔßÊ E¤ºš«Ë-ªè&Ë¥ærÆ2Cƒ™©iR[ZX q« q«V +Ë¥ærÆ2Cƒ™©iR[Z„£coJòš"¸ ªªcTåêùÈK‚7ktäĸP"½Æ†Iƒ£Çy!·3­ ÞªÙ|œO¼(…Uݘâ¢&@¤ÐÒãÒ-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts