2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, one of my really good friends has a uncle that lives in veracruz mexico.. his house is right near the beach... anyway he invited us to go fishing out there ... only thing is that we have no idea what kind of fishing to do over there .. has anyone fished veracruz before ? .. is surf fishing good there ? ..how about offshore ? ... any info would help if any of you have fished there ..thanks

animal

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I have never fished there, but I have some good friends that have. In the spring, they have some good tarpon fishing and off shore they have some good blue water fishing. The last weekend of this month, they will be holding their blue marlin tournament. I have a good friend from Tampico that is taking his boat down from to fish it. If you send me a pm with some approximate time you would consider going, I'll see what I can find out in the way of contacts in Veracruz. Tight lines, AC

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.