2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope the recovery is moving along quickly for those of you who are still going thru the effects of Ike.

The tuna bite is back on. The first weekend after Ike it was slow but this past weekend, with flat calm seas, the bite was back on which is normal for this time of the year. We have had a rash of cancellations and bookings so it is hard to figure out. I am sure some of it has to do with economy, fuel, you can just about name it right now. However, this weekend, especially Friday is shaping up to be excellent as far as the weather goes. Should be another good tuna bite. We had Fri. and Sun. cancel so if anyone is looking to get away for the weekend and catch some fish, mostly Yellowfin Tuna, it should be on. Give us a call 985 960 1900 or email [email protected]

Damon McKnight
Super Strike Charters
www.superstrikecharters.com

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Good luck, I remember those days in Venice. Fished 7 years before Katrana took my boat. Wife had not paid the insurance so lost everything, have not been offshore since. I had a 26ft Boston Whaler and was known as mustad man. Was on there Pro-staff, kind of hard to be on Pro-staffs without a boat anymore. Look forward to seeing some posted reports and pictures. Makes for good memorys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts