2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Victoria Boulevard Lions Club and Victoria North Side Rotary will be hosting a Vegas Night fundraiser on August 11th 2007 at the Victoria Community Center. The festivities will include food ( shrimp boil), drinks (beer and wine), and fun gaming for the chance to win raffle prizes including two three day two night trips for two including airfare to your choice of one of seven destinations (including Las Vegas). The tickets for the event are $50 each. We are also seeking sponsors for the gaming tables and they run $200 each and include two tickets and recognition on the various gaming tables. If anyone is interested we are also accepting items to be used for door and raffle prizes. The donations are tax deductible and go to the numerous worthwhile charities supported by these clubs. Please contact me at [email protected] or 361-648-9412 Dean. Any help from the 2cool family will be greatly appreciated. Below you will find a list of some of the charities we support

Texas Lions Camp (camp for physically disabled, hearing/vision impaired, and diabetic children)
Lions Eye Bank of Texas
Senior Citizens Center
VCAM (Victoria Christian Assistance Ministry)
Boy and Girl Scouts
Boys and Girls Club
Christ Kitchen
Food Bank of the Golden Crescent
Perpetual Help Home
Several youth baseball and softball teams
Hope Chest
Civilian Police Academy
And many more that I cant recall off the top of my head.:D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts