2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Few Pics of the game cam from the Comstock/Pandale area.
Cool Pics... I killed a buck 2 years ago in the same area (36 miles up FM 1024 from Hwy 90) that look real similiar to the one in the top left. He was a mainframe 13 with double brow tines.

You guys must be close....

·
TEAM JOINT CUSTODY
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool Pics... I killed a buck 2 years ago in the same area (36 miles up FM 1024 from Hwy 90) that look real similiar to the one in the top left. He was a mainframe 13 with double brow tines.

You guys must be close....
Yes sir, 27 miles on 1024. 7th year on the lease now. Good times, and access to the Pecos River makes for good times!!

·
"Wizards begin as blacksmiths"
6,256 Posts
That deer in pic number 3 - the daylight pic - looks old. Sway back, pot belly, jowls... I'd be looking for that one for sure.

·
Tiny is Gone... Hi, My Name is ROGER
5,886 Posts
This deer here....

Looks like he is Waaaaay past his years... IMO.

Kinda goofy looking too with that big ol' head! :rotfl:

Attachments

·
Triple D Guide Service
1,009 Posts
Not too far from ya hear either...we are 46 miles. Arent many deer in our area now, think we may have a cat cuz its not normal for us to see less than 5 deer a sitting.

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
Nice pics Chad. That hog has my name written all over him. Maybe his luck just ran out!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Not too far from ya hear either...we are 46 miles. Arent many deer in our area now, think we may have a cat cuz its not normal for us to see less than 5 deer a sitting.
I hear there is a cat in the area. The folks adjscent to are place spotted one 2 weeks before deer season opened... (36 miles up FM1024)

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
I used to hunt on the Zeiberbueller (sp?) peninsula for a few years and there were always some nice deer around there. I have a 16 point hanging on my wall that I shot there along with an 11 point and a nice 9 point. We only drove or walked when we hunted there. It was/is a beautiful part of the state.
BTW, there were lots of cave paintings in a canyon on that property.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts