2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Thanks for the shots. That girl in the picture looks like Valerie Mcneil? I recognized Capt Anderson's boat and Treasure Island Marina. Were those pictures of St. Andrews State Park or Shell Island? I really like that shot of those clouds and sun shining through. That looks like the bay next to St Andrews State Park? I was born and raised there and we are headed out there this weekend. Bigonegotaway and myself will be there fishing with Fla.Girl and Beachglo on a trip next week. Hope we have some good pictures to share also when we get back! Did you guys do any fishing? Any Pictures? Thanks again, Ron

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I worked on the Gemini Queen when I was a teenager as a deck hand during the summer breaks. The cloud shot was the outer band from Alburto when it hit Florida last week. The white sand pics are Shell Island on Saint Andrews Bay side all the way down on the east side. It is not an Island any more. The storms joined it back together. I didn't do any fishing, not much happening on the docks. I also grew up there.

Attachments

·
"FIRED UP" Contender
1,146 Posts
sweet - towing my boat to Destin in 4 weeks - can't wait just hope mother nature cooperates..

·
Dis Member
349 Posts
I've fished the Gemini Queen and others there at Capt. Andersons. I caught some nice fish. Did you go out on her? I have another charter boat I use there I can highly recomend, the Capt. Sandy. I am going there in Spetember.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Having grown up in Pensacola, I really enjoyed your pictures. I do miss the white sand, sand dunes and sea oats - but Texas is home now!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.