2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

updated points for gas truck at K&M

977 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  insaneracin2003 
#1 ·
Hey Dave or BIgmax,

Does any of you have the updated points for the gas truck class.I had a bit of a mis-hap during warm-up and was wondering how far i fell in the points.by the way,How is your foot Dave...lol

#2 ·
I was wondering about the points too. Also have a question about it, do both qualifiers count towards point? Because for the past two weeks in a row my second qualifier was not counted due to an issue with the transponders. Also, at the end of week 6 I was in first (don't know how that happened?) with about a 60 point lead according to the paper at the track, week 7 had my best finish, 2nd in the main, and dropped to third in the points. I expected to drop down, but I was just wondering how that works? :question:

#3 ·
justinspeed79 said:
I was wondering about the points too. Also have a question about it, do both qualifiers count towards point? Because for the past two weeks in a row my second qualifier was not counted due to an issue with the transponders. Also, at the end of week 6 I was in first (don't know how that happened?) with about a 60 point lead according to the paper at the track, week 7 had my best finish, 2nd in the main, and dropped to third in the points. I expected to drop down, but I was just wondering how that works? :question:
Points only count in the mains,if you tq,that is an extra point.example.you are the TQ that is 1 point and you finish in 1st in the main that is 100 pts.so your total will be 101 points. if you TQ and finish second in the main that wouls equal 100 points.and so on. whenb you look at the sheet at K&M you want to go by the possible points not the actual points.because you 3 worst finishes will be thrown out.

#4 ·
Dude!

I'm in the dark too. I did ask Wayne yesterday. He didn't grab the info to do an update. Maybe I can get one posted before the weekend.

This has been one Heck of a Series HUH!?

#5 ·
I have the updated points.....
I will post them up on the web-site soon.
The site www.kmrcraceway.com is updated and on line.
keep checking for points update.
All pages except gallery and race results are up to date.
It took a little while to get control of it, but it will be a great place for track info and feedback on the contact page....
may even put a forum there so we all have a place to chat.
I'm working on it as fast as I can....The wheelchair Paul put me in is slowing me down. LOL
C-YA AT THE TRACK!!!
I really am sorry about the crash with my foot Paul.

#6 ·
Dave c. said:
I have the updated points.....
I will post them up on the web-site soon.
The site www.kmrcraceway.com is updated and on line.
keep checking for points update.
All pages except gallery and race results are up to date.
It took a little while to get control of it, but it will be a great place for track info and feedback on the contact page....
may even put a forum there so we all have a place to chat.
I'm working on it as fast as I can....The wheelchair Paul put me in is slowing me down. LOL
C-YA AT THE TRACK!!!
I really am sorry about the crash with my foot Paul.
lol...just be lucky it wasnt my monster truck that hit ya.....you will still be in the air...
I think a forum on the km website would be awsome!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.