2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
5,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following is an email I got today from Charlie and I thought y'all might like me sharing it with y'all.

Hey dad! Hope everything has been well over there in Pearland, and that everything is starting to dry up over there. Its sad to hear that a lot of people lost so much after the storm. Tell everyone that i said hi and that i have been doing just fine out here. Can't complain about much. i flew two missions today. One was a soldier with psych issues (whatever that may entail) and the other was a worker in the cafeteria that fell of a chair and fractured their leg....i think. Tell Jim on the fishing board that he will be hearing from me real soon (hopefully tonight). Hopefully he doesn't think i forgot to thank him. I haven't forgotten, the internet keeps crashing on me or is really slow so it can be quite frustrating. I feel grateful that i can fly Iraqi soldiers and citizens. Maybe it will give them a chance to see that Americans are here to help, at least i am. Tell mom that it usually takes about ten days for a package to come in, so i might get one of hers in a couple of days. Well gotta debrief, love ya'll very much!

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Thanks for sharing, Charles...Tell Charlie 'Hi" and "Thanks" from all of us over here...

Looking forward to hearing from him...but, he DID call me and thank me before he deployed..(at least I think that was Charlie..lol)

jim

·
5,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tortuga said:
Thanks for sharing, Charles...Tell Charlie 'Hi" and "Thanks" from all of us over here...

Looking forward to hearing from him...but, he DID call me and thank me before he deployed..(at least I think that was Charlie..lol)

jim
Yeaper that was him, but he wants to post it here for everybody that took part.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts