2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
good looking single member
6,603 Posts
Man this is going like a major banquet. Got major stuff in the auction, and we will have a special bonus bucket raffle. The way to the bonus stuff (big money items) is , buy 100.00$ worth of tickets and receive 200.00$ worth of tickets and 5 bonus tickets. These items will be fishing and hunting trips, guns, fine tackle etc. We have everything! Credit cards welcome! We have food for over 400 people and more coming! Racer will list most of them here. Don't miss out on meeting RACER and the Summers Family.

Bay Gal has still got the Pay Pal. Still room for more bucket and auction items big and small.

On Aug 12th at 11:00am-6:00pm @ the VFW in NW Houston, 290 and Telge we will have a fundraise auction for him.

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
Trying to reorganize Beer4Bait and focus on the Aug 12th BBQ.

Original Post to review what has been done by so many up to this point. http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showthread.php?t=75267&page=1&pp=10

There are auctions on the classifieds forum by RACER also.

Quick summary of info regarding this benefit:
BEER4BAIT said:
I have met some incredable people here. One I have met needs our help big time. I hope I am not overstepping the bounds here but my friend ******* "Eric" needs our help. He has a 8 month old son that has been in Texas Childrens Hospital for a while now treating leukemia. His 2cool friends have been wringing there hands wondering what to do, and we came up with this. On Aug 12th at 11:00am-6:00pm @ the VFW in NW Houston, 290 and Telge we will have a fundraise auction for him.
BEER4BAIT said:
The childs name is Andy Summers.
BEER4BAIT said:
Please contact Gordon Taylor for any pick ups 713-562-5599 or you can send donations made out to Eric Summers to Gordon Taylor, 875 Wakefield, Houston , TX 77018 ……AKA RACER
Bay Gal said:
We're just getting rolling with this, but if you would like to send a donation via PayPal, send to email address:

pamwallace @ houston.rr.com (remove the spaces).

Thanks in Advance 2Coolers.

·
@Drew_Smoke
4,158 Posts
I will try to make it out at least for some lunch. When will they start selling plates?

·
We all have it coming......
8,792 Posts
Reminder

OK Guys! I thought I'd move some of the important details on this over to this thread. The Benefit is only 3 days away. We really need to generate some activity here.

This will be a great event with lots of cool stuff at auction and in raffles. There will be fun for the whole family.

A fellow 2Cooler needs our help. Who else is gonna be there???

Attachments

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
This Saturday.... who's going and who's enjoying a cold brew with the crew? Post up and start making some plans.

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
me

I have every intention of being there and helping in any way I can. I just need someone to give me a job once I get there.

Zac

·
8,792 Posts
Certainly, J, *********, Racer and myself aren't the only 2Coolers attending?

I just got off the phone with one of the key organizers and this is gonna be areally cool event. They have all kinds of fishing trips, hunt/fishing gear, etc. to be raffled and auctioned off.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Well,
I am finally going to get to meet a few 2Cool folks. I will also be attending and can't think of a better event for it to happen.

Looking forward to this.

Dr. Krol

·
8,792 Posts
We need to figue out who's 2Coolers and who ain't. There's gonna be a bunch of people there.

I'll be easy to spot. I'll be the best lookin' guy in the place. :rotfl:
If you believe that, bring your checkbook.

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Ill be easy to spot, the only fat guy in the joint with long sleeves on. lol Actually Ill have my 2cool hat on, got ********* on the side of it.

Z

TXPalerider said:
We need to figue out who's 2Coolers and who ain't. There's gonna be a bunch of people there.

I'll be easy to spot. I'll be the best lookin' guy in the place. :rotfl:
If you believe that, bring your checkbook.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts