2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, all is going to be ok.. I have spoken with Randy numerous times now, and he is feeling sluggish, doped up, and hurting in his neck and head.. He assures me he will be ok.. However, not in time for the Banquet this year.. He is pulling a Legate.. I was really looking forward to having him play with Mark and i this year because his bass really adds to the acoustic show, but it is not to be.. Fred (Stargazer, thanks for the message.. I wish you would have left a number so i could have called you back).. Brad, i left you a message also.. Keep Randy in your thoughts, he is my best friend and i love him so.. I will be seeing him tommorrow around 2ish, and will tell him of all of your prayers and hopes.. Peace..

P.S.,, I hope to see all of you this weekend at the banquet !!.. Its gonna be a hoot..

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Big 10-4, thanks for the update. Let him know we are pullin for him......................later,Dave

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Thanks for the update, David. When you see Randy, tell him he is in my thoughts.

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Let Randy know how much he means to me! What an awesome personality! And I know if he calls you friend, he means it. Our prayers are there for him. I'll never forget the first night we jammed at his house.

Rick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts