2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Unspoken Prayer Request

784 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  luv2fish 
#1 ·
The old lying Devil is trying to steal my joy. I am claiming victory over this in the name of Jesus. PLEASE pray for me. I will give details and praise report real soon. I need your prayers, Tom also. God Bless you all, and I love Ya, Laura

#4 ·
I totally understand this. Don't go to God asking to get you through this, cause He WILL.....go to God and just praise Him...lift Him up....tell Him how good He is...and thank Him for being in total control and knowing exactly what is going on. Just let Him hold you....thank Him...thank Him....love Him..... Put on some really good Christian music......just flood your thoughts with verbal thank you's....and I Love you's....Thank you Jesus....thank you Jesus....I love you Jesus and my hearts desire is to please you.....There IS something about that name....Jesus...Jesus....Jesus......Praise you Jesus...thank you Holy Spirit for being with me and in me.....God is So good....I Love You...I Love You....I lift you up Father....thank you....Jesus...Jesus !!!!!!

#6 ·
Well its a praise report. That ole D---l, had Tom believing that I had fallen off the wagon. But i have kept my vow to the Lord for almost three years now. OH PRAISE THE LORD. I got in the word and stood on it.I called my Pastor and we prayed and claimed the "Victory" . I sang.I read Job. I read Matthew 5, i read 1Corinthians 13. I told Tom I would love him and forgive him for accusations. I have kept my word. It seems the closer that we get to the Lord Jesus Christ, the ole d just cant stand it. I am and will continue to follow my Lord. HE is good ALL the time. Thank you Lord today for my salvation and for my deliverance, and thank you Lord for teaching me to be forgiving like YOU are to us each and every day. AMEN .................I LOVE YOU ALL, oh what a beautiful day. PRAISE YE THE LORD from morning until night.

#8 ·
"But he gives more grace. Therefore he says, 'God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.'

Therefore, submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Draw near to God and he will draw near to you. ...

Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he will lift you up."

James 4:6-10

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.