2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been doing any good fishing under your lights at Sea Wolf or anywhere else? Been skunked the last few times out and was just wondering if i was the only one,thanks.

·
Registered
356 Posts
me an a buddy went last sat. night under the gen. lights at the **** and limited out but didnt sse to many other people catching much much it was wierd we well i was catching fish the hole time and i wouldnt see anyone else catching fish. I also had something rip my plole out of my hands and break my line at the same time ??

·
Registered
44 Posts
A buddy and I limited out at the dike yesterday morning from 12:00am to daylight. We have done pretty well every time we have been there and seawolf in the past few weeks. The lights we use are 1000watt Ge bulbs in a stagelight syle canister. You can buy them at a lot of places but mine were purchased at lightbulbs unlimited in Webster, TX (Clearlake area). We always buy live shrimp but if the bite is good we throw bass assasins or artificial shrimp. I used some of the gulp shrimp baits for the first time on this last trip and thats all we used all night. They were hitting any color.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Some friends of mine went last night and 3 of them caught double limits! End of dike on right hand side. I guess it really dont matter where you set up just get there early to get the spot you want. Good luck to ya!!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dike

Thanks for the info fellows and the lights I use are 1000 watt Par 64 lights. Thakns a bunch.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I went last night to Sea Wolf. I didn't get anything. But, a lot of people were catching sand trout after sand trout. we left the pier and went to the concret deck and people were using lights there and the people to our left we killing them. I just saw fins and bait jumping everywhere. Kind of made me jealous. We tried fishing but it just wasn't happening in our favor so we took off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts