1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good looking one too! Thank you to him.

G

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Punishment

Thats crazy. He thinks he rates to bear the same title I and many others did after surviving recruit training and then serving honorable in the FMF? Pffftttttt

I think the judge screwed the pooch too. He should have had to wear that sign but should have had to do it at the airport everytime a plane landed from Iraq with troops aboard until all were home. Make him look real Marines in the eyes who just lost brothers and then see what it does to him.

Z

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
I knew that was coming!!!!!! you see more and more of it now days and the punishment should be severe...

Couple of weeks in a Red- Line Brig would work...If they still have them...Or Rocks and Shoals justice

·
Premium Member
40,480 Posts
I got mixed feelings, this type of thing happens alot. There are always going to be people who want to be more than they are, so they copy heros. Most of the time, there is no harm. The parts that got me, he was a criminal, then took it to the next level by wearing the uniform, now he crossed the line.
If he had just kept it to the talk, that's one thing. I fish, I know liars..LOL. But to lie about serving to his probation officer and try to fake some photos....kids not too bright.

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
yep

And if your gonna copycat a uniform a smart man would try a different branch than USMC. We measure everything, everything on that uniform is in a precise location measured down to the exact. Very hard to fake, and he was busted. I bet he had an "irish pennant" Took my wife four years to figure that one out. But I love her for it cause to this day she'll come up behind me every now and then and pull one off and tell me I had an "ip" lol

Why not take some pics of yourself in dungarees, they have no uniform regs!:rotfl:

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
OUCH!!!! JarHead... LOL...Least ya didn't have to swim to your destination!

Reactions: gatorbait

·
11,766 Posts
********* said:
I bet he had an "irish pennant"
Loose thread?

I thought it was a bit harsh until I got to the part about the pictures. Sound like a good sentencing now.

·
Team OMAB Prostaff
2,416 Posts
********* said:
Why not take some pics of yourself in dungarees, they have no uniform regs!:rotfl:
Whoa! easy on the Chief Zac, he's a pretty good fella! (Even though he used to wear dog bowl on his head!)

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
lol

LOL, chief is my buddy. He knows its all said with nuttin but love.:slimer:

Z

scubaru said:
Whoa! easy on the Chief Zac, he's a pretty good fella! (Even though he used to wear dog bowl on his head!)

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
lol

GatorBride said:
Maybe they ought to put him in Marine Corp boot camp in that messed up uniform and see what type of punishment he gets! I don't think he would last very long!

Mel
Sick em girl. Im outta bullets, somebody hook this lil lady up! lol

Z

·
The Republic of Texas
4,595 Posts
********* said:
And if your gonna copycat a uniform a smart man would try a different branch than USMC. We measure everything, everything on that uniform is in a precise location measured down to the exact. Very hard to fake, and he was busted. I bet he had an "irish pennant" Took my wife four years to figure that one out. But I love her for it cause to this day she'll come up behind me every now and then and pull one off and tell me I had an "ip" lol

lmao....dungarees.....lmao.....thanks Z....I just choked up on my coffee!! Sorry Chief you know that is funny!!:rotfl:

Mike

·
good looking single member
6,603 Posts
Some didn't, some did;)

********* said:

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
I just wish they wouldn't refer to him as a United States Marine caught in a lie. I would be happier if the thread title and all the references in the news were simply titled as "Marine impersonator busted."

·
The Republic of Texas
4,595 Posts
I just wish they wouldn't refer to him as a United States Marine caught in a lie. I would be happier if the thread title and all the references in the news were simply titled as "Marine impersonator busted."
Good point...he doesn't rate the title "Marine" for sure!!!

Mike

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
I was never in the Corps but my father served proudly for two hitches, much of it at Camp LeJeune as a drill instructor in the 40's and early 50's. I learned from him the enormous pride and sense of duty all Marines carry for the rest of their lives. He loved the Corps and having been a Marinie for so long he did everything with Marine discipline until the day he died. He was so staunch that he would not tolerate Gomer Pyle USMC on our television because in his opinion it made light of everything he held so dear. Hence my feeling that the news should not disgrace the name "Marine" by applying it to this dimwit imposter.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts