2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They mailed my new plates to the dealer just 3 days before they expire,Friday!!! Now if I want to drive my new vehicle over the weekend and next week I must go pay $25 for another temporary tag as there is no way the dealer can get the tags to me for another 5 days. So, is this another means of fleecing the public? My rant of the Day!

·
I Member Like It Was Yesterday
3,473 Posts
They mailed my new plates to the dealer just 3 days before they expire,Friday!!! Now if I want to drive my new vehicle over the weekend and next week I must go pay $25 for another temporary tag as there is no way the dealer can get the tags to me for another 5 days. So, is this another means of fleecing the public? My rant of the Day!
Never hear of a dealer charging for another temp tag? (unless something you did was the reason)?

·
OVERWATCH
13,188 Posts
Your dealer can issue you a new temp tag plate for your car. When I bought my car they dropped the ball on the plates and emailed me a new temp tag to print out and put on the car for the weekend until they could get the plates to me.

·
Premium Member
40,476 Posts
Why can you not just pick them up? I never got any temp tags at the court house...they were always done at a dealer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts