2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Male Karen’s!!!

I have two male Karen’s that are close to getting a treat from me. They have ruined a peaceful river retreat, as if I mow to late or ride atv or motorcycle to fast or anything they call the sheriffs. I’m on almost fifty acres in the country and happen to have the worst idiots next to me. Trailer trash as they live in rv’s. Makes a nice quiet retreat miserable when you have to walk on eggshells.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I have two male Karen’s that are close to getting a treat from me. They have ruined a peaceful river retreat, as if I mow to late or ride atv or motorcycle to fast or anything they call the sheriffs. I’m on almost fifty acres in the country and happen to have the worst idiots next to me. Trailer trash as they live in rv’s. Makes a nice quiet retreat miserable when you have to walk on eggshells.
You refer to them as trailer trash, but they are the Karens? It sounds like this river retreat is only peaceful on your side of the fifty acres, also this is the joke board, and I missed the punch line, I hate it when that happens.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts