2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I'm fixing to be in the market for a set of twins for my boat. There is no way I can even dream about getting new ones right now so used is my only option. I think I wanted to go with between115s-150s. Also they must be 2003 or newer (as mine is a 1998 don't want to go oler) Any suggestions on a place to find some?

·
Registered
547 Posts
ohh man i was just on a website the other day that sold new/used outboards and they had a giant selection but i cant remember it right now i will get back with you as soon as i find it.

·
Registered
547 Posts
ah-ha i found it. go to www.fishska.com and go to classifieds. they have options for 23-under 24-whatever etc. and they also have outboards. i hope you find what you need

·
They call me............PAWPAW!
3,020 Posts
"Twins question
I think I'm fixing to be in the market for a set of twins for my boat."

Whew.....I was gonna recommend a couple of early 20's brunettes until I read the rest of your post:eek:hwell: Boy, was I headed down the wrong road or what:confused:

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
triple f said:
"Twins question

Whew.....I was gonna recommend a couple of early 20's brunettes until I read the rest of your post:eek:hwell: Boy, was I headed down the wrong road or what:confused:
I wouldn't mind a set of those as I'm around that age myself! Only problem with that is they will cut into the other twins money.. hah

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
triple f said:
"Twins question

Probably a lot cheaper in the long run to get two new engines.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts