2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
WHO DAT!!
3,244 Posts
I'm guessing it was a dead TV. My neighbor has one I think he wouldn't mind me blasting with a shotgun. Especially since he spent a ton of money on it a few years ago and now he'd have to spend just as much money to fix, as it would to just buy a new TV the same size.

·
Banned
8,277 Posts
Did anybody see all the drivers getting out of their trucks with a beer or drink in hand, and I would bet a grand that old tv hadn't worked in years, shoot a flatscreen HD/LCD next time--impress me ******* Saint's fans. rs

·
Cut 'em!
2,622 Posts
Actually that was the case. Read firsthand on another forum I'm on. He'd been tryin to find someone to help him move it outta his media room and nobody would...........so he bet against the Saints lol.

·
Banned
8,277 Posts
Actually that was the case. Read firsthand on another forum I'm on. He'd been tryin to find someone to help him move it outta his media room and nobody would...........so he bet against the Saints lol.
Gotta give him some credit for being innovative, and by the way, It would be great to see the Saints go all the way. rs

·
At the gym
4,704 Posts
Nothing funnier than a bunch of country hicks with guns.

Well, maybe a bunch of drunk country hicks with guns.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts