2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I figured I would post the pictures and let Mark give you guys a story. We had a wonderful time and things could not have gone any better. We enjoyed every single person that attended and can't wait to start on next year. Thank you so much for being patient with me on the calcutta all of you were great and thanks for all the compliments. Also a big thanks to Chief and Robs thanks guys could not have done it without you and that rumcake!

1. Screamin Seamen
2. BadHabit
3. El Pescado
4. James Howell & Girlfriend and Heather Dusek
5. Mark and a mistress
6. Mr. WhiskeyTalk

More to come

Attachments

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
AAAGH! It's the same "chick" who was hounding me in Port A last year! At least "she" has turned her affections toward Mark now.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey Cutie, someone left a pair of sunglass at the house. I brought them home if they belong to any one from Screamin Seamen.

Great pictures Dolphin Girl and tanks again.

Bad Habit

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
few more

1 Larry White--- Reel Screamer
2. Mr And Mrs Don Busha
3. Chief & Robs
4. Mark and myself
5. John Thomas Dusek, Mark and Chris (weighmaster)
6. Team Angela Marie

Attachments

·
Member - Uncle John's Band
1,579 Posts
I was on the Fishbonz team at this event and thought it was great to be part of a local tournament that was nothing less than perfect!!
Everyone I met and talked to was friendly and that is what I care about. A group of fisherman, just having a great time!!
How about that calcutta!!!!!!!!!!

·
Scream'n Seamen
165 Posts
Thanks for posting all the pics. It was a blast, and looking forward to it again next year! One day tourney's sure do make it easier on a hill country boy.

I can't beleive I let Sixtoe on our boat for two days...?!?

Just kidding Brian, you can fish with us anytime...

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you guys for coming out and supporting our tourney. If Sixtoe fishes with you guys next year remind me to give you 2 buckets, so he won't mess yours up!

kingkatcher said:
Thanks for posting all the pics. It was a blast, and looking forward to it again next year! One day tourney's sure do make it easier on a hill country boy.

I can't beleive I let Sixtoe on our boat for two days...?!?

Just kidding Brian, you can fish with us anytime...

·
Scream'n Seamen
165 Posts
Dolphingirl said:
Thank you guys for coming out and supporting our tourney. If Sixtoe fishes with you guys next year remind me to give you 2 buckets, so he won't mess yours up!
Actually, he saved that one for the dock...he was looking for the bucket when our big king hit. Needless to say, I guess all the excitement postponed his mid-morning duty! LMFAO!!!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
found some more

1. Craig(sidewinder) and Michelle

2. Hanging out with Bills Deal

3. Craig , Mark and Bills Deal

4. Robs Chief an ME!

5. Craig and Jim (Anderson Marine)

6. Heather Dusek and Family

Attachments

·
sea monkey rancher
18,403 Posts
Great tourney, we really enjoyed it .

The ibuprofin is still kicking in.....................................

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
Great Pics Kelly....Thanks for the Hospitality...A lot of work went into it and it turned out fantastic.......You and Robs worked 5hrs straight at one point...

Congrats to you and Mark on an Awsome Tourney.....

Rest up...sell some more chickens and lets do it again....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts