2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
3,637 Posts
Tuttles

You can register at the tournament on Friday night , no problem. It looks like it will be a great weekend so far with good seas. So far we have 16 early entries. Last year we had less than that and we still ended up with 33 teams. I have spoke to several other teams who said they will be there to register on Friday. Hope to see all of you there.

Mark

· Now all I need is a Bucket
645 Posts
I am your Daddy biotch and my team will win it all...............................................................................just kidding I am bidding on the Anna Maire ....................they are the best and they don't buy the callcutta. I'm onna win it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
896 Posts
Register

Just to let you guys know that you can register at Tuttles on Friday. we have had a lot of calls asking this question so I figured I may save some of you a phone call! Thanks and hope to see you all at Tuttles!

Kelly

· Registered
100 Posts
Beware of the Snoodler

Game On! said:
Snoodler, are you going to be wearing your Michael Jackson/Proctology hybid gloves??? Good luck to everyone.
Yeah, what's up with the Snoodler fella? He looks like an idiot out on the water but he sure knows how to fish and quite the ladies man too. Beware.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.