2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone fish the Tuttles tournament? I e-mailed them today to see how many entrants but I have not heard back yet.

Chad

·
Registered
38 Posts
tourney registration

if we have missed the early registration, is there any problem with just showing up on friday with our cash in hand or do we need to mail in the registration form now? thanks, will

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Tuttles

You can register at the tournament on Friday night , no problem. It looks like it will be a great weekend so far with good seas. So far we have 16 early entries. Last year we had less than that and we still ended up with 33 teams. I have spoke to several other teams who said they will be there to register on Friday. Hope to see all of you there.

Mark

·
Now all I need is a Bucket
669 Posts
I am your Daddy biotch and my team will win it all...............................................................................just kidding I am bidding on the Anna Maire ....................they are the best and they don't buy the callcutta. I'm onna win it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
881 Posts
You really need to stop drinking Brian.............

LW

·
Now all I need is a Bucket
669 Posts
As I eat these Advil I tend to agree with you Larry

·
Registered
858 Posts
Tuttles

Howdy,
Since Sargent is my backyard, I plan to be at the calcutta with plenty of money to bid on any and all boats except those beginning with a "P". I plan to focus on boats beginning with a "C", "R", and "O". lol

See yall there!
Tom Hilton

·
Registered
40 Posts
We will be there, had a great time last year winning the ling division and hope to bump it up a knotch with another 1st place win! See-ya'll down there!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Snoodler, are you going to be wearing your Michael Jackson/Proctology hybid gloves??? Good luck to everyone.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Register

Just to let you guys know that you can register at Tuttles on Friday. we have had a lot of calls asking this question so I figured I may save some of you a phone call! Thanks and hope to see you all at Tuttles!

Kelly

·
Registered
100 Posts
Beware of the Snoodler

Game On! said:
Snoodler, are you going to be wearing your Michael Jackson/Proctology hybid gloves??? Good luck to everyone.
Yeah, what's up with the Snoodler fella? He looks like an idiot out on the water but he sure knows how to fish and quite the ladies man too. Beware.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 44 Posts