2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Tiny is Gone... Hi, My Name is ROGER
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an early heads up about the Annual Turning POINT Drum Tournament.

Same Place, Same Scenario adn the dates are Friday, April 9th Captains Meeting and then Fishing on April 10th...

More details to come, just getting the date out there for ya'll.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
I had another thought. What do you guys think about some sort of side pot rankings for the bigger fish that have to be released?
It sure did suck to sit through the awards ceremony watching the slots get all the prizes and I am sure some of the participants felt let down. Maybe someone can talk to the organizer about setting up some prizes and such for those guys too.

·
Tiny is Gone... Hi, My Name is ROGER
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It sure did suck to sit through the awards ceremony watching the slots get all the prizes and I am sure some of the participants felt let down. Maybe someone can talk to the organizer about setting up some prizes and such for those guys too.
Didn't suck for my team. :biggrin:

(3rd Place)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Last year was a first for me, and we had a great time. Didn't have too much action, but I don't think it really mattered.

I'll have to round up a crew and join in again this year.

Attachments

·
Old ******
4,524 Posts
We'll be back

It was great fun but I don't think our angler from last year wants us again. He had won the past several events and got skunked on our boat. Not a single slot caught all day.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts