2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took the girlfriend out this morning, thought the water was going to look better, but was pretty murky and early morning was a bit ruff.. got off to a little late start around 6:30ish and fished till about 9:30 (about all she could take), caught a few shrimp and she hooked up on one early, then moved up the jettie a little and found a hole, about every cast with the shrimp she would have one, but she lost about 5 of them from not setting the hook properly. i threw a few soft plastics and caught one lil red 18", but was too busy helping her and adjusting the boat in postition the whole time to really fish, after she ran out of shrimp she got bored pretty fast, so we called it a day...all the fish are HERS! 4 trout and one sheephead, her biggest she is holding 21"

·
Registered
579 Posts
Man, I saw you out there this morning. I was my blue and white Kenner. We fished the gulf side of the jetty. Nice catch.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Man, I saw you out there this morning. I was in my blue and white Kenner. We fished the gulf side of the jetty. Nice catch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts