2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't get the address for the Nut Hut and I'm getting a few things taken care of before heading down so would like to be able to print up a map. Also, give me a call at your convenience, I have a couple of changes to my itinerary that I hope won't cause any problems. Talk at ya later, Aubrey

·
Unrecoverable Saltoholic
472 Posts
More directions to the Nut Hut.

Thanks for being on top of things Darrell. I meant to post that last night/this morning before I left work. The map above is correct, and below are the written directions:

1. Travel HWY 185 (Adams) to Byers Road(Also known as Coast Guard Rd. and Boat Ramp Rd.)

[*]
    Turn LEFT and Travel to the next Stop Sign (Intersection of Byers and Harrison Streets)

[*]
    Turn RIGHT onto Harrison Street and Travel to Smythe Rd.

[*]
    Turn Left onto Smythe Rd. Travel to 2nd Driveway on the Right

[*]
    Turn onto driveway and Travel to the Yellow House.
I will be arriving around noon-ish on Friday and plan on fishing/scouting up until about 6pm. We should be able to check in early, as long as the place is empty and cleaned. I think official checkin time is 4pm. Checkout is 1pm Sunday.
See y'all there! If you're on the water, keep an eye out for a 21 Flats Cat with a blue T-Top and a Suzi 4 stroke 140.
Aubrey - call me Friday - it's 1am and I know you're already snoring away.
Tsip

1 - 3 of 3 Posts