2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
aka Salty Nacho
4,427 Posts
Slow moving, so it gains strength by the time it gets anywhere near the Gulf coast and dumps a ton of rain on Louisiana, completely flooding New Orleans and bringing it up to sea level.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Way too early to make a guess. Models are split right now. Could come West may go North. Someone in the Gulf will get it that's for sure provided it strengthens. BTW, Bonnie looks like shes getting ripped apart pretty good right now. Low level circ going one way and cloud tops going the other.

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
Hey WilliamH,
I know you are probably kidding and mad at Galveston over the beach plan fiasco,
but me and a lot of other good folks call this home and we take the "blow wind" season very seriously.
Like Two Shallow says the models now are useless as it's too far out. So far storms seem to be steering NE at some point. We'll see.

·
Banned
299 Posts
Who knows where it's going. I have lived on the gulf coast my whole life. And it's just a part of our life.

Keep your insurance paid up, stay right with the good Lord and enjoy mother nature.

·
Let's Go Fishin Boss!
7,913 Posts
I'm With You Kenny!

I'm just down the road from you at Terramar and want no part of those nasty beasties! Let's go fishing sometime!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts