2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While burying my dads aunt this past tuesday at Grace Memorial park we ran across 3 trus scumbags. It was a small graveside service, only about 15 of us there. Everyone was from Louisianna, Washington D.C. and Seattle. Now when we arrived several noticed a couple of guys in hoodies walking through the cemetary. While we were at the gravesite these two had cajones enough to steal the purses out of thier rental cars. We found it when someone went to get a cell phone out of the car. We called the Hitchcock police, they came and did a report. While the officer was taking the report I was on Ave A, next to cemetary, in front of a house that a neighbor said they live at. I must have made them nervous because they tried to leave. I blocked the road so they turned to drive through the cemetary and went straight to the police officer. After lots of denying they eventually admitted to the theft. Now here is the good part, one of my cousins is married to a marine and had his bootcamp photo and military i.d. and her sons bootcamp picture as well. The police captain on scene found this out and took this young man and his girlfriend to a drainage ditch at the end of the road where they dumped everything and made them get in the water, mud and muck on hands and knees and find everything. They found everything but 1 set of keys and a pair of glasses before going to jail. Everyone was able to make thier flights that afternoon. Thanks, Hitchcock Police for getting to the bottom of things and getting this situation resolved.

It is really a sad day when dirtbags will steal while you are standing not 30 yards away with your head bowed praying. I hope karma really is a *****. Make sure you lock your car everywhere!

Darrell Hingle

·
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "
26,160 Posts
I JUST LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS with the scuzbags going to the poki, sorry they messed up your day that should have been a rememberence for a loved one!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
They were probably out there looking for flowers, for their girlfriends.

·
There's no time like overtime!
8,926 Posts
Punks. Hope they learn their lesson before they end up doing real time.

·
Why knot?
1,607 Posts
It's a darn shame that so many people were raised without morals or values. Sorry that this had to happen to you during such an emotional time. Props to the Hitchcock PD for doing what Dad apparently failed to do.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Good job Hitchcock PD.
When you go Veteran's Memorial in Houston they now have large signs telling you to lock your doors and often a couple of elderly soldiers manning the gate to tell that in person. A shame the Veterans Cemetary has had a bario spring up around it and they find that an easy place to rip people off.

·
NEVER NEVER EVER RING THE BELL
12,595 Posts
Just another example of our moral character going down a 1 in 6 grade with no pressure in the air brake system. We have lost control and the bottom feeders are multiplying faster than society can cope.
In less than a few decades liberal laws, softheaded judges and too many kids with just one parent will eventually smother ya'll way of life.
I can see the day when folks will leave their gated community and travel to work in armed convoys. Seems far fetched but so did some one riping off the shariffs wheels from his SUV sitting in his drive way.
Crime does not pay all but it covers most of the thug's needs. Work? why work? You earn it. I'll steal it from you.

·
Banned
8,277 Posts
Darrell you know who your friends are, business will and should have been taken care of, you are my brother my FRIEND. Prayer's sent. Come see me bro. rs

1 - 20 of 30 Posts