2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With limits upon limits of trout hitting the cleaning table is making me a happy fella. East and West Matty is on fire for us. We had limits + for each man and the beauty of it is I've not had to take that Super Spook off at all. These fish were caught in West Matty and a quick camera shot was all I could do because I had to get my butt back out there fishing. Weve been concentrating on shell areas next to grass lines or going in the back of guts and coves that have produced in the past, and they have been paying off! Lots of other folks I've been talking to have been not as lucky as I have been with top-water, but they have been doing well with assasins. These Equinox tides make it somewhat tricky as far as finding the concentrations of trout, but once you do just sit it out and enjoy stringin em up! Good Luck Guys and Gals and tight lines!
www.capthollisforrester.com

Attachments

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
I need to take a ride over to west bay and hang out in your honey hole but east bay is so good right now it might be another month before I go west.awesome fishing Capt.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
yup... I got a limit of paperclips yesterday and scored a new note pad from Staples. A little later in the day, Hooked up with a mechanical pencil left in the conference room. It was a killer day to be in the office for sure! The florescent lights are beautiful today!

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
twitch-twitch-reel said:
yup... I got a limit of paperclips yesterday and scored a new note pad from Staples. A little later in the day, Hooked up with a mechanical pencil left in the conference room. It was a killer day to be in the office for sure! The florescent lights are beautiful today!
LOL I know the feeling Twitch. Been pretty busy myself since IKE. Sure wish I was out there today. It is a beautiful day (or it sure looks like it from my office window).

Capt. Dustin Lee
Fish'N Addiction Guide Service
www.TexasBigFish.com
www.MatagordaBayFishingGuide.com

Team Brown Lures, Hookset Marine, Kubala Kustom Rods, Midcoastproducts.com

·
***, Over?
2,262 Posts
twitch-twitch-reel said:
Bay system, baits, water conditions? Come on Bro, give us some details on what parts of the office were most productive. Did you CPR the paperclips over 3 1/2" ?

LMAO

·
Registered
176 Posts
Good Catch there cuz! Let me know when u are ready to tear em up again! Remember though, im very, very sneaky! lol

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Oh yeah.....I caught and released atleast 30 nice sized e-mails before 10am using a black HP double click mouse!! After lunch I headed south in the office and found two nice reports laying on the desk flats and gigged both of em!!
twitch-twitch-reel said:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
O heck yha! Thats what I'm talking about!

saltaholic said:
Oh yeah.....I caught and released atleast 30 nice sized e-mails before 10am using a black HP double click mouse!! After lunch I headed south in the office and found two nice reports laying on the desk flats and gigged both of em!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts