2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Thank You! Next
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent today with the South Park brothers (TimOub007) &(Red Roaster), enjoyed it , we started off very slow with NO TIDE and Dirty fresh water to Boot.. I played out a hunch that turned out nice , but could have been awesome if we had moving water at daybreak.. ?Tim , had a solid good day at the Sabine Jetties yesterday morning and I was not in the mood to handle the HOARDS, so we stayed in bound (south end) mostly.. and Keegan , Tim and I went to a locale that has held large fish in the years past for me and they were there !!! Tim lost 3 or 4 that were VERY solid fish and just came off of his DOA skrimp and cork, then it was my turn . She was released @ 27.5" and 7.25 lb. , then came a 4 pounder that we had to keep along with Redroaters 4 lber. and 6 others we boxed for a feast. We commenced on the undersized trout @ 10-12 O'clock and we put over 100 in the boat!! . We found them schooling , mostly small , with an occasional keeper.. We came in @ Noon. Enjoyed it with Beavis and ButtHead.. Fish were mostly caught on white/char Chub Minnows and 1/4 oz heads and assorted TimOub colors LOL.. Guys it was a blast, This Tim guy brings good luck when we are together. :ac550:

Attachments

·
Getting shallower means chewing mud
1,643 Posts
Thanks for the trip man! Was a bit more comfortable in the 'Cat today than it was in my pirouge out at the jetties yesterday.

I think for the most part, all three of us were always throwing three different baits of three different colors. Them schoolies were t'ick today.

Tele Mundo all day :biggrin:

Thanks again,
Tim

·
I am haunted by still waters.
1,660 Posts
Good report Brad.

Tim said you caught a nice one. I'd say that is a really nice trout. I think Tim didn't want to admit to his but whoopin....LOL.

Looks like ya'll had a great time.

Enjoyed the pics.

GCB

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Very, very nice, Brad. Some awesome yeller mouths! Great pics and, as always, an even greater story to go with it. :)

·
Thank You! Next
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yep Bob ,them boyz are fun to be with and Solid fisherman no doubt.. BsLittle was talking to the man upstairs when this was happening.. But I think he will have some pics soon Knowing that Boy..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts