2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So fun to catch fish with family in Trinity river during spawn and spring time. The wife, boys, and girl were having fun to catch those big white. Total catch = 85 whites. Will try our luck again next couple days.

Land tempt. 57F
Water tempt. 59F
Windy on and off.

P.S. Big Thanks to Mattsfishin for hints and information.

Attachments

·
NEVER NEVER EVER RING THE BELL
12,595 Posts
Some really big white bass. Great photos. Your daughter is a real cutey pie.

·
Registered
14,519 Posts
Man that is what frostbite looks like on your foot, lol! It was cold early out there when the sun came up it was still cold!
Those big white bass were the only things that would warm you up!
That's fine fishing crew you have there.
Good job getting a cooler full texas_fishing!

·
Registered
284 Posts
white bass

My wife and me are going this weekend on the Trinity. It will be our first time there. Can you give alittle detail on how you were fishing? Using minnows or artifical? Acnchored ot trolling? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My wife and me are going this weekend on the Trinity. It will be our first time there. Can you give alittle detail on how you were fishing? Using minnows or artifical? Acnchored ot trolling? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
You can fish either up or down from the ramp. Trolling with crank bait. Loy's already gave out the information "12' diving lipped crank baits trolled about 3.3 mph was the ticket." Hope you and your wife will catch them and post the picture.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts