2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Water level is just a little high.... First is passing over on Hwy 59 N, second if about a 1/2 mile from below the Dam. The ramp / campground on the West side was closed yesterday. About 2 more feet and I would have had a water issue....

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
Float me a 12 pack! It should make it here in about an hour.:biggrin:

·
Registered
702 Posts
At this rate, I'll send one from Fort Worth and you'll get it in an hour! They had a guy that tried to raft it (USCG training and all) who drowned and his body drifted all the way from Fort Worth to Dallas (about 50 miles with all the turns).

·
Retired opinionated old fart
20,018 Posts
reese said:
Water level is just a little high.... First is passing over on Hwy 59 N, second if about a 1/2 mile from below the Dam. The ramp / campground on the West side was closed yesterday. About 2 more feet and I would have had a water issue....
Hopefully you will not get 2 more feet. They are releasing 60,000+. The lock & dam is down to about about 40,000, down from 60,000 a week or so back. Also, the lake level has turned, so I don't know why they would have to open more.

·
Yep...
748 Posts
We canceled a trip to Riverside, as they have been flooding since monday. The river has come up to the bottom of my inlaws house and crested Thomas lake Road (the road to their house)

·
Here fishy, fishy.......
170 Posts
I work in Liberty and water is the highest I have seen it in over a year. The b ridge crossing the river (Hwy 90) is really close to the water level now, but I do not believe that it will come up that much more.....looks really powerful and deadly....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts