2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the new house is coming along and I am really enjoying having a place on the water. I got the garage built back out from ike damage, changed the color from tan to blue. I am thinking about building out a bar/patio downstairs but I would need to put the boat in front of the garage. I cant do this until I extend the concrete driveway out but any ideas on tweaking to better fit for the boat? I have about 2-3 inches of clearance on each side of the beams.

We had some thick fog and the pics did not come out well.

·
"It's good to be...Me" ><)))'>
15,143 Posts
Extend the concrete out from the garage side another 15 foot or so, and put a cover over it for the boat.

Nice place !

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Extend the concrete out from the garage side another 15 foot or so, and put a cover over it for the boat.

Nice place !
I wish I could do that. If you look close you will see some caps for the septic tanks. But I do own to that electric pole, house on two lots. The septic, I think takes the other lot but I dont know how far out the field lines run. That system is a aerobic with high pressure drain lines (no pop-up sprinkler heads). I might call the septic people to see how close I can get with concrete.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts