2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well me and some guys from school took my new boat out today. Put in at Thompson's at 2:00 and headed out to the wells. Had a flounder get off at the boat and also caught a 22 inch fat trout. Then went and chased birds for a bit with nothing but slim balls to show. Headed over to jacks and water was so muddy we didnt even fish. Headed back to wells and stop at a few birds but nothing to show. Stopped off at Beazleys and made a long drift and nothing there either. Went on to the wells and ended up catching 1 more 17 inch trout. All day had 9 dinks and 2 nice trout. Off the water at 8:30. Long day for only two trout. All trout were caught on chart. TTK. Can some one tell me what the yellow divider is? Guy at the ramp was talking about it but only being in the bay twice now I am still trying to learn the spots. Actually any info. on trinity or seabrook area would be helpful. I just got a boat tuesday and not sure where to go in it yet. Thanks in advance.

aggiefisher

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe it was the seperator. Like I said I just got a boat tuesday so I do not know anything. I am in the learning stage. Someone mentioned the wells so i tried them but anything other than that I am lost.

aggiefisher

1 - 6 of 6 Posts