2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking some guys out on Saturday, boat owner wants to go to Trinity. Any suggestions about Trinity (where,what,how?) Thanks

DW

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know! I know! I know! I would rather fish Conroe, but these guys are coming down for a long wet boat rideOne of our vendors set this up and hired a guide. Myself and another salesman are taking 2 of the customers out in his boat. So I had to say yes, as long as they keep buying I'll take em all over Galveston Bay complex lol. Just thought I would ask for some help. Thanks for your uplifting response Troy. LOL

DW

·
What about my member?
1,679 Posts
Run over to Hodges or Smiths, Little Piepline has produced for me in the past too. Jalapeno Norton Sand Eels!

·
Registered
7,028 Posts
Castnet, The Trinity river is still running high, if Hodges or Smith doesn't work make the long run to the Bolivar wells, it might pay off.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll have to get w/the guide in the morning to see why they want to put in at Trinity. We are supposed to follow him around. I guess we will find out how he is, thanks for all the information. I'll psot Sat. night to let yall know how it went.

DW

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Yea

Everyone stay out of my bay and leave all them huge Specks to me! LOL

Yea right, I wish. It'll be good by the fall. Dumped an inch out of the guage from this morning. I wish it would quit for one day so I could at least mow. At least I have an excuse from painting the house next week! WooHoo

Zac :cool:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
2 Boats 7 guys 7 trout 1 huge gafftop (NO TAGGED RED) plenty of sun and good company. Customers had a great time even though we didnt tear em up, they really worked hard for those trout. Everyone we talked to had a slow day due to conditions, my counterpart is heading to POC Tuesday and Wednesday for another buisness trip (Man I Love This Job) Hope to get back on the salt soon, getting up at 2:30am and heading south then having to drive back to Willis is tuff. Thanks for all the info, talk to yall later.

DW

1 - 13 of 13 Posts