2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When will Trinity bay ever get back to some good trout fishing??!! Driving to Texas city or San Leon isnt to bad but, sure would be nice to get back to fishing close by the house. Dont have to get up quite as early that way thats for sure!!

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
I'm with you L&B. I've been wondering that myself. By the way, where do you usually fish. I like to put in at Thompson's and hit the reefs inbetween there and the spillway. Been a while since the water has been good. Didn't get out last weekend. Looking forward to this weekend.

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
Trinity is still real messed up, and we've got dead mullet showing up.
TP&W blames it on the fresh water. Who knows.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea Ken I Do The Same Usually. Sometimes I Put In At Sylvan Beach And Go Out That Way Throught The Boat Cut Channel Out South Of Morgans Point And Hit All Those Same Reeefs Because I Live In La Porte.

·
Rain Rain Go AWAY
1,180 Posts
I'd love to know to....

However, I think that I will wait till september to try......

·
Registered
22 Posts
Me and my brother fished Trinity today and had a great day!!! We managed 4 redfish to 28" and 20 trout with only two under 20". We had two trout that went 26" and 25". Great day out on the water with my best friend and good solid fish to bring home.

·
ZIP ZIP ZIP
1,892 Posts
how far up Trinity did yall go
last friday I ran by attckinson island and the water was still very fresh
rippinreed said:
Me and my brother fished Trinity today and had a great day!!! We managed 4 redfish to 28" and 20 trout with only two under 20". We had two trout that went 26" and 25". Great day out on the water with my best friend and good solid fish to bring home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts