2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2020 Bluewave 22stl with elevated center console. It has a short shaft Suzuki 200hp 4 stroke. I was told when I ordered I didn’t need a Jack plate because of the 13” tunnel . For my hole shot I have motor trimmed all the way down. I find once on plane it seems to cavitation to the left side. Obviously due to the spin of the prop. I was told that Suzuki still makes a dual prop lower unit. I’ve spent about 78k on this turd and wanted to know if anyone else has this issue on this model? I’m looking for the least expensive but good way to eliminate the “lean”. I can trim it up and it levels out fine but makes it bounce more in choppy bays and of course it gets a little squirmy in the back end. Any input would be appreciated.
Tl

·
archTech
8,576 Posts
It's a prop issue. Either have more cup put in it, or get another prop with more grip. You can check your prop slip numbers to fine tune things.

·
Registered
584 Posts
If they didn’t know you need a jack plate and setback plate to get the motor in clean water then they **** sure don’t know what the right prop is.
I have a 175 g2 on mine with 4 blade flats cupped 19 pitch. No lean and no cav. Tops at 44 mph.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts