2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
GOT WHEELS NOW
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should be deer hunting!!!
but seens I have to watch for tresspassers!!
caught a 18 year old kid this eve....I called game warden and sheriff...he was scared to death...the new game warden is a young guy and I told him to give the young tresspasser a very stern talking to and put the fear of God into him..he also was giving him a warning ticket
I'm sick of people hunting my ground that I worked my butt off to afford to buy and now that I'm in wheelchair and love to hunt it's even more precious to me...young guys get a stern talking to...if over 20 yrs old they should know better and I will iinstruct the GW to throw the book at em and also ...like I told the game warden and sheriff the kid was clearly sorry/scared etc. I said good...at his young age maybe he will learn to make sure he isn't tresspassing...I told the kid this also personally....he said in AM there were 2 other hunters on my ground and if I catch em ..they better look out!!!!:mad::mad::mad: guaranteed!!!
gamewardens number is on speed dial on my cellphone!
enough ranting...I feel better at least

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Way to go and its great the way you took care of it!! Glad, you had a level head and everything stayed calm. Looks like it worked out for ya and the kid got just the kind of intervention he needed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am just curious farmdude. What would have been your response to these same guys if they had came up to you prior to this and ask in a nice manner for permission to hunt on your property?

·
Concrete Contractor
12,404 Posts
I am just curious farmdude. What would have been your response to these same guys if they had came up to you prior to this and ask in a nice manner for permission to hunt on your property?
Im sure it would be no!

·
GOT WHEELS NOW
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2 years ago I'da said yes..

after the fiasco with the dick GW (local guy died and some young go getter type was raising cane with others just as to push his authority around)...a lot of cases were dimised...
I had a chat with his superviser about this guy...I meet head on things with the GFP and discuss things...they all know me...even the new game warden knew me...and I'd never met him

part of what I wrote this to regional GFP guy
We farm about 3,000 acres and after this conduct I won't grant any permission to hunt anything at all (as well as I've heard of other landowners saying the same)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts