2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has been down to the river latlely, I was there about three weeks ago, but it was a wash out with the rain, hopefully getting better, sure would like to fish it. Been off the board lately, good to be back on. Maybe Thunder Trout will have some info for me. tight lines guys!!!!

·
Banned
23 Posts
Tres palacios River? WELL?

What's up Bro?

Do I need to tell you again where you need to go?
WELL I don't know, but I would say they are in deep water.
Enjoy the pic.

Later,
Floatmaster

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good stuff there Steven! Look at 'ol Joe teachin' ya'll how to catch some fish! lol
Im just going to hang up my rods, and go fishing for some feathers, oh I mean goose hunting.LOL!!! Good hearing from Yall CapaDave and floatmasterII. Oh bye the way Bro thoughs Trout Keepers you have In your Office on the wall.LOL!!! Oh Well!!! Tight Lines, see you in the River!!!!!

·
"(DON'T FEAR) THE REAPER"
286 Posts
Im just going to hang up my rods, and go fishing for some feathers, oh I mean goose hunting.LOL!!! Good hearing from Yall CapaDave and floatmasterII. Oh bye the way Bro thoughs Trout Keepers you have In your Office on the wall.LOL!!! Oh Well!!! Tight Lines, see you in the River!!!!!
Steven- That's the mode i'm in right now...

Meant to say Warren two posts above. Bud Lights typing, so I better get off the keys...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts