2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Fishing Tackle Unlimited
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!
I mentioned in my last post that we were going to have 4 raffle rods that the proceeds will go to support our "Rods for Soldiers" program. They will be on display at the Gulf Freeway FTU location starting this Saturday during our Custom Rod Event. Tickets for these rods are only $5/ea...a small price to pay for your own custom rod. Your ticket will drawn from only those purchased for that particular rod..so your chances will BE VERY HIGH to win.

Many of the rods you've seen on 2cool will also be there on display for you to view

I've attached some collages of each one and encourage you to come down and check them out in person as they will be on display at FTU until the drawing December 15th. If you cant make it by, you can go to our website http://www.texasrodbuilders.com/rfs_raffle_rods and purchase raffle tickets there. The rod will be shipped to you free if your the winner and not local!

Thanks for looking!

Terry

Attachments

·
Registered
704 Posts
Terry, that's some impressive looking work and best of luck on the raffle. I hope that every thing goes well on Saturday and that every one has a great time. I'll be thinking about you all as I have to scrape ice off my windshield (lol). Mark

·
Fishing Tackle Unlimited
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mark! I want everyone to know that you sent me one of your fly rods for display at the show saturday and it is INCCREDIBLE! Thank you so much Mark! We are very excited to have it. I will post a pic of it here tonight when I get home for everyine to see, but it's one of your trademarked spider webhandles!
Thanks again and we'll take goood care of it!
Terry

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I saw these rods in person today. The pictures do not do them justice. These rods are some of the most beautiful I have ever seen. Everyone needs to buy raffle tickets for these rods. I promise you the winners will be delighted.
Pat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts