1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Texas City used to be open on Fridays, 9:00 to 12:30. - (409) 948-4291

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,507 Posts
The last time I went out there I was not very impressed with their customer service skills. They are bonkers! I will never go back!
Drifter said:
Off of Hwy 96 on 1266.

Drifter

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Its members only, but PSC on FM518, between 45 and Ron Carter's in Alvin is a class act.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Psc

I try to shoot as much skeet during the year as I can, which usually isn't much, but if anyone ever wants to try out the range at PSC, PM me, and we can set up a weekend to meet up there. It's $3.50 a round (25 targets), provide your own shells, and I can take 1 guest per day. I usually run 23-24 on a round with my 11-87, but I've been shooting my 1100 LT-20 lately to save my shoulder.

If you shoot an average of 15-20 times a year, PSC is a great bargain.

www.psc-range.com

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Psc

You guys that belong to PSC, I have been thinking about joining for a while now. I have a friend that is a member, but he does not shoot clays. He could not give me any information on how the clay set up works. I was out there once with him and it looked like they were in the process of setting up a sporting clays course, and already had skeet. I love sporting clays, but hate the drive to American. I shoot both centerfire and clays, reload my own and shoot pistols a bit. I do not mean to hijack this thread, so if anyone wants to PM me, I can be reached @: [email protected]
Thanks for any info.
BB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts