2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Olympus digital recorder I use for school. It came with digital wave player software to store the files on computer. You are supposed to be able to burn CD's from the software but I still cannot make it work. I can drag and drop them into my Win Media Player window and play them there but it will not recognize the format to burn cd's from there either. It shows to be a .wav file and shows the Win MP will recognize it but it will not copy.
I've also tried to email the file but the hr+ of audio shows 39.5 mb and the email error says it will only send 20mb. I'm trying to figure out how to get copies to a girl in my class that will have a baby soon and will miss a few weeks.
If you can help me figure out how to burn CD's or especially send the files via email that would be great.
The guy at the store said his son uses a "Roxy" cd program to burn his. I'm willing to try anything.
thanks
John

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
One more thing

when sending them in a email, use a small chunk at a time, if you or her has a dial up connection, it could take hours and even risk loosing the connection on a time out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.