2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any suggestions about trail cam's? I am looking at buying several of them but don't know which ones are the best and most durable as well as reasonably priced. Any input would be great.

·
Geeps
1,489 Posts
Go to Sam's and look at the Wildview 4 megapixel. It accepts a 2GB SD card and is less than $100, several mode options including 3 shot bursts and video. The package at Sams comes with batteries and a 254mb sd card too. www.wildviewcam.com

·
Geeps
1,489 Posts
Try I45 South of Houston at El Dorado. Might want to check at others they usually carry the same merchandise.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
I Just Got The Moultrie Game Spy 4.0 With The Flash. $89 At Academy Minus My 10 Coupon. It Comes With
A Laser To Show Where The Camera Is Pointing, I Put It Out 7-21 And It Tokk 120 Pictures In A Week But The Built-in Memory Is Only 35 Pictures So You Will Need A Sd Card Which It Will Take Upto 4 Gb. 1 Gb Is 1200 Pictures

It Comes With 6 D Cell Batteries If It Came With The 6 Volt It Would Be Better.

The Pictures Where Of Me, A Female Pig, The Corn Being Spun, A Bird, Lightning, *****. I'm Happy With And It Is Fun Looking At What You Capture Adn Showing You Friends, I Work With A Lot Of People Who Hunt Adn After I Showed Them The Pictures They Were Ready To Buy.

Academy Does Have The Infared For 50 Bucks More So If You Have Unwanted Quests They Won't Even Know. On Mine Besides The Flash, You Can't Hear It Working

1 - 5 of 5 Posts