2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was that blonde haired, sleep till 10 am, doesn't cook or clean the house ever, thinks saturdays are always for fun and never work, animal rights activist, gun prohibiting, whining, wife the stewpidest woman you've ever seen? LOL She cried when she saw the deer mount. And her husband even hated to put out the American flag at his house. He rammed it together and slammed it in the holder out of frustration. :hairout: Her daughter is being raised like that as well. Really sad.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
THey should both be dealt with. An another note, I can think of a few spouse I might be willing to trade with.......;) j/k

·
Ice tea and beans
4,589 Posts
InfamousJ said:
Was that blonde haired, sleep till 10 am, doesn't cook or clean the house ever, thinks saturdays are always for fun and never work, animal rights activist, gun prohibiting, whining, wife the stewpidest woman you've ever seen? LOL She cried when she saw the deer mount. And her husband even hated to put out the American flag at his house. He rammed it together and slammed it in the holder out of frustration. :hairout: Her daughter is being raised like that as well. Really sad.
what's sad, is that people even watch these shows........lol......

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
I was in school so I did not get to watch it, as a matter of fact I dont watch much tv at all lately with school and preping for my first true hunting season on my grounds down south and working on my boat. I still watch CSI though. Probably wont watch too much football until Nov. or Dec.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
too funny, surffan!!!

·
Tabula Rasa
11,845 Posts
Argo said:
I was in school so I did not get to watch it, as a matter of fact I dont watch much tv at all lately with school and preping for my first true hunting season on my grounds down south and working on my boat. I still watch CSI though. Probably wont watch too much football until Nov. or Dec.
Argo,
CSI rules!!!! Vegas is my favorite. Good show.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Reel_Blessed said:
Argo,
CSI rules!!!! Vegas is my favorite. Good show.
couldn't agree more!!! miami is ok (horatio try's to hard to act like grissom, little corny), and NY is ok (too black and white though)

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
-

"stewpidest"? Might want to check that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts