2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who/what won this weekends tournaments?

Also, any updates on the folks who hit the dredge pipe in the icw in bolivar this weekend, we passed by the capsized vessel on Sunday, hope they are ok.

·
Registered
171 Posts
The Ronald McDonald tourny
on shore Rick won it with a Bull Shark measured to the v it was 4'9"
On the yaks There was over 40 feet of a mix of BT's Bull's and fine tooths Steve and Mathew won their money back because they were the only ones in it. I have to say fellas they had the yaks together and hammers cocked. I would fish with them anytime.
Congrates and good jobs to all.
The pics are on my website. The shark pics will be on as soon as I get them in from the contestants. There is some nice sharks!

We will be having a feed for the Ronald McDonald House on the 25th, if any of ya'll would like to donate fish or time to the feed that would be great. Hope to see ya'll there.
Be safe, Ron

·
Registered
26,822 Posts
Hey Power Fisherman,

I was looking at the pictures in you box and was wondering is your name Chris and do you live in San Antonio, Texas? Are you the one that fishes with the long rods with spinning reels from the piers sometimes in Galveston and also Bob Hall ? Also when you cast do you step on the midrail?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.