2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
stumpjumper
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my oldest son home from the middle east (LT USN pilot) and now my youngest son PFC Beard US Army is boarding a plane in Italy to deploy with the 173 Airborne to Afganastan to a Forward Operating Base. It seems like just yesterday I was baiting his hook for him and holding his hand to cross the streets.

It will be a long year without my fishing and hunting buddy.

I hope I got it right.

God Bless American and God Bless our Troops

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
May God Bless his services. And I thank them for their services!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I just wanted to say thankyou to both of your sons for their service to our country! Without outstanding and courageous soldiers like your two sons, we might not be able to enjoy our freedoms of hunting and fishing. Once again, i say thankyou to your two sons and all of our soldiers. Our prayers will be with your son on his tour

·
Registered
284 Posts
God bless your family

You should be very proud of your boys - or I should say men. We will pray for his and all our soldiers safe return. We thank them for our safety and freedom. God bless you and yours!

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Tell your sons, everyone at 2cool thanks them for serving and we are proud of them. May God protect them both and bring them back to you, safely. In Jesus' name we pray.

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
I just wanted to say thankyou to both of your sons for their service to our country! Without outstanding and courageous soldiers like your two sons, we might not be able to enjoy our freedoms of hunting and fishing. Once again, i say thankyou to your two sons and all of our soldiers. Our prayers will be with your son on his tour
X2 Prayers sent

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Prayers

I just got my oldest son home from the middle east (LT USN pilot) and now my youngest son PFC Beard US Army is boarding a plane in Italy to deploy with the 173 Airborne to Afganastan to a Forward Operating Base. It seems like just yesterday I was baiting his hook for him and holding his hand to cross the streets.

It will be a long year without my fishing and hunting buddy.

I hope I got it right.

God Bless American and God Bless our Troops
I pray in Jesus name, Father according to your Word ,How blessed is he who considers the helpless; The Lord will deliver him in a day of trouble. The Lord will protect him and keep him alive, and he shall be called blessed upon the earth; And do not give him over to the desire of his enemies. Psalm 41: 1-2. Amen

·
HE is risen. HE is risen indeed.
129 Posts
God will give His angels charge over you lest you dash your foot against a stone

May the Good Lord bless and keep you and your sons. Such sacrificial service to our nation and its citizens is the fabric of America's foundation and the thing that has kept us all safe throughout the generations.

God bless us everyone.

Merry Christmas to all and especially to those who serve in harm's way.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts